Thursday, May 15, 2008

Game 3, and the Flyers are still teh suck... Game 4 on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Game of the week for some, game of the year for us. (and yes, I spelled 'the' wrong on purpose in the title)

Going into the Whatever Center in Philly, I hoped we'd at least come out of it with one win out of 2, ya know, keep those bastard Flyers on their toes, and at the very least, bring them back to the 'Burgh for the final show down.

However, with how they've been playing the first 3 games of the series, it would be a great site to see the Penguins presented with the Prince of Wales trophy in Philly... you know me, I like shoving it in their faces :)

Game 4 tonight has all the promise of bringing my beloved Penguins to the final dance... to play for Lord Stanley's cup. I can't even begin to wrap my brain around that little ditty... but rest assured I sure as heck will try!

I'm not even gonna mention the 'S' word... you know, that thing you do with brooms? I jinxed myself against the Rangers doing that, and am not gonna do that again!

So here it is, we can finish it tonight, I'm ready... Let's Go Pens!!

1 comment:

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

I'm a hockey-lovin girl, much older than you. My Stars haven't a prayer of making it out of the playoffs against the Wings. I stumbled across your blog today, and I like Sidney Crosby, so, what the heck, I'll root for the Penguins for the Cup. Go Pittsburgh!
Suz